Brief on Civil Ceremony
The firm offers legal advice and consultation services on the celebration / contracting and registration of civil marriages
Brief The civil ceremony
- Contact the civil register office
- Before you can get married, you must submit an application to the civil register office of your or your partner’s place of residence
- The ceremony itself can take place ten days at the earliest and three months at the latest after the authorisation for the marriage has been granted
- The ceremony is public and takes place at a civil register office venue.
- Two adult witnesses with the capacity to consent must be present.
- The bride and groom and two witnesses sign a document to record the marriage in the civil status register.
- You will be given your family record document.